Friday, April 12, 2013

I know it's been a while

I know it's been a very long time. Being a work at home mom is taking away from my blogging. Expressions By Devin keeps me on my toes Plus all the amazing mommy things I get to do when I am not working. I have probably lost a lot of my readers by now which makes me sad because I love to blog and read your comments. Hopefully I can get back on track again. I have been trying out so many Pinterest pins that I need to blog about plus I have found some adorable party ideas to go with your Expressions by Devin themed parties. Pinterest tip of the day.... This actually works. I was over my friends house for a play date when my best friend found that one of her girls had drawn on the wall with crayon... Yikes!!! So I went to pinterest and looked through all the pins. This took off bright blue crayon and did nothing to the wall and its so easy!!!! Instructions: Sprinkle some Arm & Hammer baking soda on a damp sponge and rub the area I know what you are thinking... This lady is crazy and that sounds way to easy...This will never work. It totally works and saw it with my own to eyes!!
Photobucket

No comments: