Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Baby its cold outside

Hi Everyone, I hope you are staying warm and toasty. I usually don't hate winter but this winter I am really over it. I hate being stuck at home but it has been great to come up with new ideas. I have been helping my mom get her shop up back in running. She has been closed for a few months. She makes adorable quilted cosmetic cases. Perfect for wedding gifts for your bridesmaids. She now offers larger cases. She has amazing feedback and is awesome to work with. Make sure you check out her shop. heartfeltcraft.etsy.com
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, resepi dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)