Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pinterest Party Planning - Owl Theme



I have come up with a few ideas from Pinterest to make the perfect Owl theme Birthday party.
The cake is super important for any birthday party. My sister and I saw these adorable owl cupcakes on pinterest . We re-created them for my Baby shower.
                                                    
                                                They where so easy to make!
1.)Make your cupcakes from box or from scratch.
2.)Make your icing or use store bought white icing .
3.) Add food coloring to your icing to make what ever color you want the owl face to be ( We did light blue since I was having a little boy).
4.) Ice your cupcakes
5.) Take Oreo Cookies and cut the Oreos in  half ( Tip: Use a warm knife to cut thru the white cream for a clean cut)
6.) Place Oreos on your cupcake any way you want to create the eyes.
5.) Add a drop of icing on the oreos to put  brown M & M eyes or any color eyes you want
6.) Add a orange M& M side ways between the Oreo eyes for a beak.
              My sister and I had so much fun making these and they were a hit at my forest themed baby shower.

Trying to entertain a large amount of kids can be a little crazy at times. This would be so cute and fun for the kids to do in between party activities:

How Cute are these Favor Bags:
Want to make tthese favor bags . Check out the link below:
http://everneveragain.blogspot.com/2012/08/owl-puppet-tutorial.html

You can't have a Owl Birthday party without Decorations.  Check out these items on my ETSY shop which will be sure to fulfill all your decorating needs.
Owl party Supplies:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DevinPrather/search?search_query=owl+&order=date_desc&view_type=list&ref=shop_search

Look for more Pinterest Party Planning.  Wanting a certain theme featured? Comment below or feel free to contact me thru my blog.
Photobucket

No comments: